Image via Ken Lund Flickr modified under Creative Commons.
If you like the outdoors, you will love living in Fairview, Utah. Dubbed the “gateway to Skyline Drive”, this city has no shortage of outdoor recreation opportunities. Nearby lakes, streams and trout-filled ponds add beautiful scenery to your adventures.
Fairview was founded by the second wave of Mormon settlement in 1859. Named for the view provided by it’s high elevation, Fairview eventually flourished as a wealthy agricultural center despite it’s colorful origins. Today the area has quite a population and has become the largest city in northeast Sanpete County.
- Population: ~1,247
- Married Households %: 40
- Median Age: 30
- Median Household Annual Income: $51,528
- Median Home Price: $209,900
- School District: North Sanpete School District
- Distance From Salt Lake: 95 mi (~ 1.5 hrs)
- Fairview, Utah Climate Data
- Community Website
DSCF3928 by John Sumsion -Licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0 via Wikimedia Commons.
Events, Activities and Amenities In Fairview
- Baseball and Softball
- Hunting and Fishing
- Snowmobiling and Snowkiting
- Mt. Biking
- Rock Climbing In Maple Canyon
- Fairview Museum Of History and Art
- Library and Bookmobile
- Senior Citizen Center
- Skyline Mountain Resort Golf Course
- Skyline Motel
As a Realtor serving Fairview and surrounding areas, I have a lot of knowledge to share. Contact me for more information.