The northernmost city in Sanpete, Indianola is a beautiful, cozy area speckled with log cabins and other homes in the hills. A great area for those with a sense of adventure and just miles away from more populated areas.
Indianola was an early Indian village. Apostle Erastus Snow was responsible for naming the community after it became a ward of the church, around 1880.
Based upon data for zip code 84646.
- Population: ~N/A
- Married Households %: 65
- Median Age: 29
- Median Household Annual Income: $58,977
- Median Home Price: $125,304
- School District: South Sanpete School District
- Distance From Salt Lake: 82 mi (~ 1hr 25min)
- Indianola, Utah Climate Data
- Community Website
Events, Activities and Amenities In Indianola
As a Realtor serving Indianola and surrounding areas, I have a lot of knowledge to share. Contact me for more information.