Not only is Spring City, Utah listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the city was named as one of “America’s Prettiest Towns” by Forbes in 2010. This artsy community is called home by many painters, potters and sculptors.
The majority of the original settlers were relatives of James Allred, which explains why the town was first called “Allred Settlement”. Hostilities in the area had the settlers heading for cover in nearby Manti. Several years later, the Allreds, joined by Danish settlers, reclaimed the area. The town was cleverly renamed Spring City due to the spring in the center of town that always runs.
- Population: ~994
- Married Households %: 67
- Median Age: 34.5
- Median Household Annual Income: $41,889
- Median Home Price: $148,481
- School District: North Sanpete School District
- Distance From Salt Lake: 110 mi (~ 1hr 43min)
- Ephraim, Utah Climate Data
- Community Website
Events, Activities and Amenities In Spring City
- Zona Barrio Grill
- Historic Buildings
- The Osborne Inn
- Spring City Inn and Antiques
- The Garden Bed & Breakfast
As a Realtor serving Spring City and surrounding areas, I have a lot of knowledge to share. Contact me for more information.