If you have landed here, you want to accomplish one thing and one thing only. You want to sell your property.
But first things first. What exactly does a seller’s agent do?
A seller’s agent or listing agent…
- Makes it their legal obligation to work on the seller’s behalf. This includes striving for the highest price and best terms for the seller, not the buyer.
- Is required to share any information about buyers with their sellers.
Seller’s agents or listing agents are also normally in charge of…
- Coordinating showings with buyer’s agents and unrepresented buyers.
- Placing the property on the Multiple Listing Service.
- Completing a comparative market valuation to illustrate the best selling price for a property.
- Coordinating the negotiation and purchase process with buyers, inspectors, appraisers, title companies and more.
- Creating and executing a marketing plan to sell your home, which is perhaps the most important task of all.
In a nutshell, a seller’s agent works for you, the seller, to facilitate the sale of your property. Do keep in mind that not all seller’s agents are the same. Every agent chooses the level of service and quality of service they offer.
Sadly, in today’s age of fast moving online media, many agents are failing to market homes effectively. Instead, agents are solely relying on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Lucky for you, as a seller’s agent, I believe you deserve a thorough marketing plan, not a “post it on the MLS and pray” marketing plan.
What David Sedlak Does as a Seller’s Listing Agent
When you choose to hire me as your seller’s agent, I will do all of the above and more.
Now, I know I haven’t gone into exact detail on every part of my listing process, but I’ve provided you with a good overview of the process and my services. I will save the rest for our personal consultation. To set up a no-obligation consultation, please contact me or drop by the office.
Not ready yet? That’s OK. But you should know that I offer every client my satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with my services, you can cancel anytime. While you’re thinking about it, why not learn more about selling your home from the homesinsanpete.com blog.